It's been a while since I've shared books here on my blog but I've been busy reading up a storm! This month Random House sent me two books that I thought paired beautifully together.
1. Be a Blessing: A Journal for Cultivating Kindness, Joy, and Inspiration by best-selling author Debbie Macomber – a journal for cultivating joy, kindness, and inspiration. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Burnout: The Secret to Unlocking the Stress Cycle written by sisters Emily Nagoski and Amelia Nagoski. This groundbreaking book explains why women experience burnout differently than men—and provides a simple, science-based plan to help women minimize stress, manage emotions, and live a more joyful life. YES! Loving it so far.
Other things I'm crushing on this month…
- This beautiful, hand-made purse from Bali. I've been looking for a rattan bag for spring and summer so I can't wait for this to arrive.
- Stila convertible creme blush, which you can also use on your lips.
- Tree Hut sugar lips – lip scrub to keep your lips soft and taste great too.
- Neutrogena Hydra Boost lip gloss – super hydrating
- Kristin Ess Bubble Mask for your hair – so great for your scalp
- Love these Rockport floral slides
SHOP THE POST