Google+ and Pinterest are my two favorite social networks to use together. I’ve talked about it before in my article How Google+ and Pinterest Go Together Like Peanut Butter and Jelly and I had a Google+ Hangout with my Google+ friend Stephan Hovnanian to share some of the tips that work for me and everyone that I’ve shared them with.
Stephan is a die-hard Google+ fan but I convinced him to try adding a little Pinterest in his social media plan and it’s been great for him. We talked about the great synergies between Google+ and Pinterest. Among the topics covered:
• using the #pinoftheday hashtag
• cross-promoting content on Google+ and Pinterest
• directing traffic between the two networks and your own website
•Pinstamatic – a tool for adding quotes, notes, tweets or links to a website.
Bonus tip I learned today working on this event on Google+: If you add an image to the Google+ event (mine was the 600 x 900 image I used for Google+ and Pinterest), it creates a really stunning notification that looks like this:
I hope these Pinterest and Google+ tips help you out! Let me know if you have any questions or tips that you use in the comments.
Find us here:
Latest posts by Peg (see all)
- 3 Powerful Strategies for Delivering Your Best Social Media - September 26, 2016
- 5 Solid Marketing Ideas To Help You Get Scrappy Like A Pro - September 6, 2016
- Master New Skills: Social Media Power Tips to Be More Successful - August 22, 2016