This hangout is a treasure trove of information for bloggers on Google+ we talked about social search and social media optimization for your Google+ posts. If you are a blogger, this is a fantastic Google+ hangout for you to learn about social media optimization (SMO) and how it affects you.
We touched on:
1. The Google hummingbird update – a semantic search update
2. Keywords are now out of Google Analytics
4. My recipe for the perfect Google+ post format.
5. We also touched on no follow links and how many links you can put in Google+ posts. (at around 8:00) Joshua hinted that there are changing coming on edited posts.
6. Spread your conversation by posting good content. Great posts engage other people.
Be yourself and act natural.
Great content spreads and builds with conversation around the web circling back to your original post.
Diversity is good!
I hope you got a few tidbits from this insightful hangout, I know I did!
Latest posts by Peg (see all)
- 10 Great Gifts to Inspire Girl Bosses - December 6, 2016
- How To Boost Your Social Media Like a Boss - November 28, 2016
- 7 Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Social Media - November 20, 2016