I found amazing resources this week when I was working on my Happiness is a Choice post and I just thought that YOU would benefit from it as well. This week’s Fab Five Friday will be a mother lode of happy! Enjoy!
“Inaction is one of the universal anti-principles to living – it produces apathy and boredom, laziness, anxiety, ill health and depression.
Happiness, on the other hand, requires action. We must do certain things. And as we do them consistently, over time, we reap the benefits of a happier life. Action takes effort. Doing requires determination and desire.”
“Happiness is in your ability to love others.” Leo Tolstoy
- Tricks of the Happiness Trade
- How to Attract Positive Relationships
- 36 Ways to be Irresistably Attractive
- The Sexiness of Happiness
- 10 Ways to Believe Yourself Happy ~ wonderful series on being happy on this site “Meant to be Happy.”
Featured image courtesy of K’s GLIMPSES via Creative Commons.
Latest posts by Peg (see all)
- 12 Most Innovative Ways to Create Content That Gets Shared - January 16, 2017
- How to Unlock the Key to Instagram Engagement - January 10, 2017
- How to Make Your Pinterest Pins Look Like a Million Bucks - January 4, 2017