There’s more to Pinterest than “just pinning” and learning a few extra tips can maximize your Pinterest activities. While I love to spend time pinning, I also maximize my time there by finding ways to use it for creating content that I can share on other social platforms and learn while I’m there. These are a few things that I wanted to share for this week’s Fab Five Friday.
1. Repinly “helps you find the most popular pins, boards, and pinners on Pinterest. I particularly enjoy the Pinterest Stats page.
2. How to Add a Pinterest Widget to Your Website
3. Pinstamatic Fantastic tool that you can use to add Twitter profiles, calendar items, and more to pin boards. I created the two pins with red arrows pointing to them with Pinstamatic.
4. Follow interesting boards on Pinterest! Top 40 Pinterest Boards You Should Follow
5. When you find something cool on Pinterest, pin it on a board and then share your pin. Don’t miss the opportunity to share your pins! I see many avid pinner missing the opportunity to share their Pinterest pins or boards.
What are your favorite Pinterest tips or tricks?
Featured image courtesy of Krug6 via Creative Commons.