How can I capture your attention in such a small glimmer? Let me do my best to give you a few tidbits of my speaking and social media experience.
I am a professional social media speaker and writer. I’ve built an engaged following on social media of over 1,500,000 followers across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and YouTube.
I’m a sought-after speaker and have presented at Hubspot’s INBOUND conference, ALT Summit, BlogHer, BlogHer Pro, Social Media Examiner’s Social Media Marketing World as well as a keynote at SXSW with Guy Kawasaki aptly named The Art of Social Media.
The video below is from an television appearance on Bloomberg talking about Facebook for the book launch of The Art of Social Media.
I’ve presented to huge audiences at Rodan + Fields convention and taught small, intimate workshops for organizations. If you’d like to see a recent presentation, here’s a solo session that I did at INBOUND for Hubspot.
TOPICS: Author | Communications | Creativity | Digital Media | Entrepreneurship | Marketing | Media | Social Media | Technology
- The Art of Social Media Power Tips for Power Users
- How to Use Visual Marketing to Leave Your Competition in the Dust
- DIY Design: How to Create Fantastic Visual Marketing on a Budget
- Instagram 101: 7 Key Steps to Instagram Success
- How to Use Instagram for Business
- How to Market Your Book with Social Media
- How to Build a Social Media Presence
- How to Market on Social Media like a Global Brand
- How to Build Your Brand with Social Media
I’m a social media trainer with popular webinars created in partnership with Hubspot, Marketo, Sprout Social, and more. I focus on social media, how to be a successful entrepreneur, and blogging topics.
I’d love to speak at your event, please send me an email and hopefully, we can make that happen!
I welcome brands looking to connect or journalists looking for interviews but I don’t answer consulting questions via email. I also don’t accept guest posts, sponsored posts or requests for reviews.
Photo credit: yass oliveira via Creative Commons