How can I capture your attention in such a small glimmer? Let me do my best to give you a few tidbits of my speaking and social media experience.
I am a professional social media speaker and writer. I've built an engaged following on social media of almost 200,000 followers across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube. RIP, 1.5 million followers on Google+.
I'm a sought-after speaker and have presented at Hubspot's INBOUND conference, ALT Summit, BlogHer, BlogHer Pro, Social Media Examiner's Social Media Marketing World, as well as a keynote at SXSW with Guy Kawasaki, aptly named The Art of Social Media.
I've even had a television appearance on Bloomberg talking about Facebook for the book launch of The Art of Social Media.
I've presented to huge audiences at Rodan + Fields convention and taught small, intimate workshops for organizations. I'm flexible!
TOPICS: Author | Communications | Creativity | Digital Media | Entrepreneurship | Marketing | Media | Social Media | Technology
- The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users
- How to Use Visual Marketing to Leave Your Competition in the Dust
- DIY Design: How to Create Fantastic Visual Marketing on a Budget
- Instagram 101: 7 Key Steps to Instagram Success
- How to Use Instagram for Business
- How to Market Your Book with Social Media
- How to Build a Social Media Presence
- How to Market on Social Media like a Global Brand
- How to Build Your Brand with Social Media
I'm a social media trainer with popular webinars created in partnership with Hubspot, Marketo, Sprout Social, and more. I focus on social media, how to be a successful entrepreneur and blogging topics.
I'd love to speak at your event; please send me an email; hopefully, we can make that happen!