Today’s Fab Five Friday is all about YOU Google+! I want to talk about the traits that make a kick ass Plusser. There are some people who are really rocking Google+ so I analyzed a bit to see what the successful people were doing and came up with some resources to help you get there too. So, is you a kick ass Plusser or ain’t ya?
Five traits of a kick ass Plusser
1. Posts consistently on Google+: reliable
- Sharing on Google+ with Do Share
- Don’t be a spammer! What is link litter? And how to avoid it.
- Social media post length? Use the proper size for the win!
2. Comments on other’s posts: engaging
- How to have remarkable social media conversations
- Comments, why do we post them?
- 6 things you don’t know about Google+
3. Shares others posts: generous
4. Hangouts out with their Plusser peeps: social
- Tap into the power of people
- How to build an awesome network on Google+
- Miss Linda Dee is always hanging out, I call her the Hangout Queen. Follow her and see how it’s done.
5. Rocks a few communities: super social
You’re on Google+, now what? Is a great resource as well. The good news is that you can do all this yourself! So, is you a kick ass Plusser or ain’t ya?
Photo courtesy of by The Hamster Factor via Creative Commons.
Get the good stuff!
Get tips, tricks, and goodies right in your inbox. By subscribing, you're giving permission for me to email you with new courses, videos, blog articles, and other social media marketing educational content that I create.