There was a time when Facebook was easy but these days you need some serious skills to keep up with the challenges and changes. Finding great resources and continually looking for ways to improve and reach your audience is a necessity.
Essential items for a successful Facebook post:
- Add a photo with each post. This is essential to be noticed in the Timeline.
- Include a call to action (CTA) on each post. It can be a question, request to share the post or something along these lines but to get engagement you need to ask for engagement.
- Be consistent! If you ignore your Facebook page, you will lose your fans. Seriously, they will fall off your
- Post great content at the proper intervals. If you post items too closely together, you diminish the potency of your posts.
- Don't make your posts too long, keep it under 250 characters for maximum impact.
I hope these Facebook resources help kick your Facebook activities up a notch. I wish you the best of luck with your pages!
What resources do you use to keep up to date on Facebook changes? What pages really encourage you to return again and again? And why? Love to hear from you!
Featured image courtesy of owenwbrown via Creative Commons.