One of the most fun and engaging things that occurs on Google+ are the daily trends. Each day there are many different trends floating around and different Plussers get together to plan a certain day and hashtag.
You can find what’s trending on Google+ on the right sidebar on the homepage.
These are five of my favorite daily trends with a recent popular post from the stream:
1. #MemeMonday (post by Martin Shervington)
2. #BokehTuesday (post by Lana Walker, curated by Bob Baxley)
3. #WildlifeWednesday (post by M Monica)
4. #Caturday (post by Kryston Chong)
5. #Science Sunday (post by Rich Pollett)
What are your favorite trends to follow and participant in?
Featured image courtesy of tanakawho via Creative Commons.
Get the good stuff!
Get tips, tricks, and goodies right in your inbox. By subscribing, you're giving permission for me to email you with new courses, videos, blog articles, and other social media marketing educational content that I create.