This week’s Fab Five Friday is going to focus on getting YOU on Google+! I still hear a lot of grumbling about Google+ and folks not knowing how to use it. It is a very responsive network of people looking to engage. I strongly suggest giving it another shot.
When I first started on Google+, I had a hard time jumping in the conversation. But this is a social network and everyone here is looking to connect and converse. The advice I received was to “just get over myself” and jump in. So I did! I started commenting, +1 and sharing things and I haven’t looked back. To me, Google+ is like a hybrid of Facebook and Twitter, quicker engagement like Twitter but a longer format for questions and posts are visible longer like Facebook.
I hope that these five resources will help get you motivated to try Google+. Please say hi to me when you get there!
- Google+ for your Business by Toby Stein
- 12 Most Good to Know Goodies about Google+
- Google+ Tools to Simplify Your Social Media Activities by James Arnold
- 10 things to Ogle About Google+
- Find some great people to circle on Unofficial Google+ Recommended Users
Latest posts by Peg (see all)
- 3 Powerful Strategies for Delivering Your Best Social Media - September 26, 2016
- 5 Solid Marketing Ideas To Help You Get Scrappy Like A Pro - September 6, 2016
- Master New Skills: Social Media Power Tips to Be More Successful - August 22, 2016