Pinterest is chugging along, gaining more momentum as it goes. It is gaining respect throughout the social media communities as it rises in members and referrals to web traffic.
Sure, it can just be a 100% fun place to look for recipes and sunset photos however; there are many practical uses for individuals and large companies alike. This week’s Fab Five Friday is an homage to Pinterest.
3. PinSearch — Chrome Extension for enhanced image search on Pinterest
4. Fantastic Social Media Sizing Cheat Sheet for photo sizes (includes Pinterest)
5. Check out #PinChat on Wednesday nights at 9 pm EST on Twitter. An awesome community led by Kelly Lieberman , follow her on Twitter for all the latest and greatest Pinterest updates.
What is your favorite way to use Pinterest?
Featured image courtesy of davidyuweb via Creative Commons.
Latest posts by Peg (see all)
- 3 Powerful Strategies for Delivering Your Best Social Media - September 26, 2016
- 5 Solid Marketing Ideas To Help You Get Scrappy Like A Pro - September 6, 2016
- Master New Skills: Social Media Power Tips to Be More Successful - August 22, 2016