Pinterest is chugging along, gaining more momentum as it goes. It is gaining respect throughout the social media communities as it rises in members and referrals to web traffic.
Sure, it can just be a 100% fun place to look for recipes and sunset photos however; there are many practical uses for individuals and large companies alike. This week’s Fab Five Friday is an homage to Pinterest.
3. PinSearch — Chrome Extension for enhanced image search on Pinterest
4. Fantastic Social Media Sizing Cheat Sheet for photo sizes (includes Pinterest)
5. Check out #PinChat on Wednesday nights at 9 pm EST on Twitter. An awesome community led by Kelly Lieberman , follow her on Twitter for all the latest and greatest Pinterest updates.
What is your favorite way to use Pinterest?
Featured image courtesy of davidyuweb via Creative Commons.
Latest posts by Peg (see all)
- 12 Strategic Ways to Use Pinterest Marketing - February 19, 2017
- 10 Amazing Tricks To Get The Most Out Of Your Travel - January 25, 2017
- 12 Most Innovative Ways to Create Content That Gets Shared - January 16, 2017