I’m very excited to share my first official brand ambassadorship: Kimpton Hotels. To me, one of the most important things about working with a brand is that you truly love the brand and support what they do.
I chose to work with Kimpton Hotels because:
1. I love their hotels! The service and staff are fantastic.
2. They do a wonderful job with their social media.
3. Kimpton has amazing attention to detail which I love. My favorite in-room goodies are the light-up makeup mirrors and leopard robes.
4. They have a sense of humor! And are pet-friendly.
So what does this mean? I won’t be doing their social media. I’ll be traveling around the country and sharing my experiences with Kimpton Hotels. I’ve already stayed at the Hotel Wilshire in Los Angeles which was lovely.
Next month, I’ll be visiting San Diego for a visit for a TOP secret special event that I’ll announce soon and I’ll be visiting the Hotel Solamar. Rumor has it they have chickens in the lobby named Sandy and Diego, I’ll have to look for them! After that will be New York City in February to visit Broadway and stay at the Muse Hotel.
I’m looking forward to 2014 and working with Kimpton Hotels will be a fun part of the year! This is the just the beginning of the journey.
I hope you are starting off 2014 with exciting new prospects as well!
Photo credit: © Igor Mojzes – Fotolia.com
Latest posts by Peg (see all)
- 12 Strategic Ways to Use Pinterest Marketing - February 19, 2017
- 10 Amazing Tricks To Get The Most Out Of Your Travel - January 25, 2017
- 12 Most Innovative Ways to Create Content That Gets Shared - January 16, 2017