Today’s Fab Five Friday is all about YOU Google+! I want to talk about the traits that make a kick ass Plusser. There are some people who are really rocking Google+ so I analyzed a bit to see what the successful people were doing and came up with some resources to help you get there too. So, is you a kick ass Plusser or ain’t ya?
Five traits of a kick ass Plusser
1. Posts consistently on Google+: reliable
- Sharing on Google+ with Do Share
- Don’t be a spammer! What is link litter? And how to avoid it.
- Social media post length? Use the proper size for the win!
2. Comments on other’s posts: engaging
- How to have remarkable social media conversations
- Comments, why do we post them?
- 6 things you don’t know about Google+
3. Shares others posts: generous
4. Hangouts out with their Plusser peeps: social
- Tap into the power of people
- How to build an awesome network on Google+
- Miss Linda Dee is always hanging out, I call her the Hangout Queen. Follow her and see how it’s done.
5. Rocks a few communities: super social
You’re on Google+, now what? Is a great resource as well. The good news is that you can do all this yourself! So, is you a kick ass Plusser or ain’t ya?
Photo courtesy of by The Hamster Factor via Creative Commons.
Latest posts by Peg (see all)
- 3 Powerful Strategies for Delivering Your Best Social Media - September 26, 2016
- 5 Solid Marketing Ideas To Help You Get Scrappy Like A Pro - September 6, 2016
- Master New Skills: Social Media Power Tips to Be More Successful - August 22, 2016