One of the most fun and engaging things that occurs on Google+ are the daily trends. Each day there are many different trends floating around and different Plussers get together to plan a certain day and hashtag.
You can find what’s trending on Google+ on the right sidebar on the homepage.
These are five of my favorite daily trends with a recent popular post from the stream:
1. #MemeMonday (post by Martin Shervington)
2. #BokehTuesday (post by Lana Walker, curated by Bob Baxley)
3. #WildlifeWednesday (post by M Monica)
4. #Caturday (post by Kryston Chong)
5. #Science Sunday (post by Rich Pollett)
What are your favorite trends to follow and participant in?
Featured image courtesy of tanakawho via Creative Commons.
Latest posts by Peg (see all)
- The Art of Visual Storytelling - October 17, 2016
- Lean In and Push Back: A Love Letter to Girls in Tech - October 2, 2016
- 3 Powerful Strategies for Delivering Your Best Social Media - September 26, 2016