One of the most fun and engaging things that occurs on Google+ are the daily trends. Each day there are many different trends floating around and different Plussers get together to plan a certain day and hashtag.
You can find what’s trending on Google+ on the right sidebar on the homepage.
These are five of my favorite daily trends with a recent popular post from the stream:
1. #MemeMonday (post by Martin Shervington)
2. #BokehTuesday (post by Lana Walker, curated by Bob Baxley)
3. #WildlifeWednesday (post by M Monica)
4. #Caturday (post by Kryston Chong)
5. #Science Sunday (post by Rich Pollett)
What are your favorite trends to follow and participant in?
Featured image courtesy of tanakawho via Creative Commons.
Latest posts by Peg (see all)
- 10 Great Gifts to Inspire Girl Bosses - December 6, 2016
- How To Boost Your Social Media Like a Boss - November 28, 2016
- 7 Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Social Media - November 20, 2016