I am totally loving this Fab Five Friday idea and couldn’t resist trying a theme within the theme. So I am sharing information on how to create and maintain an editorial calendar for your blog.
Why would you want an editorial calendar for your blog you ask? These four posts share tons of tips on time management, content management and why not take advice from people who are more experienced? I love the editorial calendar WordPress plugin and use it for this blog as well as 12 Most. I am always looking for ways to grow and improve, I hope you are too.
1. 7 Tips for Managing an Effective Editorial Process by Renee DeCoskey
2. How to Develop Your Editorial Calendar by Heidi Cohen
3. How to Create a Successful Editorial Calendar by Angela Stringfellow
4. WordPress Editorial Calendar Plugin – a must have plugin for your blog!
5. How to Build a Blog Editorial Calendar Even if You Don’t Know Where to Start by Stanford at Pushing Social
I hope that you find this information helpful and you get started on an editorial calendar for your blog. Let me know how it goes! If you already use one, how have you found that it helps your writing and blog? Follow @PegFitzpatrick
Latest posts by Peg (see all)
- Instagram Analytics: What to Measure to Grow Your Instagram - March 24, 2017
- How to Create a Winning Instagram on a Budget - March 7, 2017
- 12 Strategic Ways to Use Pinterest Marketing - February 19, 2017